Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Northwood remains "Superior" @ Union PInes
























Sorry about the delay in the blog. I am still recovering from a "whirlwind weekend" between UNC Concessions (Friday night and Sat) and the great trip to Union Pines on Saturday.

The blogging world doesn't contain the space for me to write all the great things I could say about our Marching Chargers. Please allow me to be selfish and speak as a parent, rather than a blogger.

I have never been more proud of our band than I was on Saturday. Our students looked great, they sounded great and the results were fantastic. The hard work and dedication has put our band in a position to compete with any band of any size. Proof of this is seen in the result of our score this past Saturday. Congratulations to the band and to Mr. C and his staff for this great accomplishment of maintaining a "Superior Rating" and for remaining at the top of Class AA, not to mention defeating Western Alamance and East Davidson High School, who has bands twice our size. "A job well done"!

Enjoy the photos and lets look forward to Saturday in Lee County.

Go Marching Chargers!!

Richardson

No comments: