Sunday, October 12, 2008

Northwood Marching Chargers @ UNC Concessions








"Thank you" to the Marching Chargers who continue to support our UNC Concessions program. Fortunately we have had no problem in getting "student volunteers" for our 1st 4 games. This makes my life much easier!!

We only have 2 additional UNC football games to work. The dates are Nov. 11th and Nov. 22nd. Mark these dates on your calender. If you haven't worked any games, please sign up and plan on working these two.

The attached photos are from the past two weeks @ UNC Concessions. In addition, Marissa and Brenna have published a new "Rap Song" called "Where's Sabrina?" The video clip is just below this blog. It is worth watching. I hope Sabrina has been located. I apologize for the poor sound quality. We weren't planning a production on site, it just happened.

You will find "Sleeping Beauty" at the very top of this blog. Obviously, he didn't catch enough zzzzz's to help his looks any. If you were there, it was even more entertaining. Remember, If you do something funny, I will usually nap a photo.

Thanks to all for allowing me to have my fun!!

Enjoy!

Richardson

No comments: