Monday, September 3, 2007

UNC vs James Madison




Greetings to Students & Band Parents!!
A Big THANK YOU!! all students and parents who worked Saturday's UNC / James Madison football game. We had plenty of help and everyone worked really hard. We had great sales in both stands!!
I have sent fair share info to Greg for him to post to each students account.


I hope everyone enjoyed the event even though it was hard work. It is fun to get to know the parents and students in an atmosphere away from school. We have such GREAT students and parents. That is why I am doing what I do.

Our next opportunity is on Saturday Sept. 15th when UNC takes on Virginia @ 12:00 noon. Please note that there is a time change from my original posting. The game is earlier in the day than originally stated. Regular workers will need to be in the concession stands by 9:30 AM on Saturday morning. If you want to work this game, please send me an e-mail to legacymillwork@mindspring.com or sign up @ school. You will also have the opportunity to sign up at the football game on Friday night @ Northwood.

Once again, thank you to all who volunteer and work so hard.



No comments: